Conditions of anatomical preparates lending
Student can borrow "dry preparates" (bones, brain sections), door No. 521 (please, ask Ms. Cecílie Šudová or Mrs. Věra Šenková) and have to give his/her student card or index in pawn.
There are special rooms defined for preparates study: room No. 503, central places of 6th floor, resp. other marked rooms
Wet preparates (joints, extremities, organs, heart, brain) are to be lent at the CH pavilion only, (please, ask Mr. Pavel Hejkal) and have to give his/her student card or index in pawn.
After returning and checking the prerparates, the identification card or index will be retuned to the student. In case of any damage or loss, a fine of 1000,-. Kč is imposed and claimed at once. If the student is not able to pay at once, his/her identification card will be held untill paying the penalty at the secretary office of the Institue of Anatomy!!!
Changes in lending hours reserved.
For consultation ask both your group assitant and any other one.
Wet preparates are stored in labelled plastic containers.
Conditions of histological slides lending
- first enroll to the list fixed on the noticebord at 5th floor, nex to to the room 520 !!!
- borrow either in room No. 521 (in case of individual study in the room No. 318)
- ISIC and signature are necessary
- lending time: 120 minutes – borrowing and returning at full hour sharp!
- in case of slide or microscope damage, please announce this situation to the lab-assistant, otherwise a penalty will be applied (commissional, financial)
- do not eat or drink at the room No. 318 and 319